S.A.M.S Learner

S.A.M.S LEARNER To be a good S.A.M.S learner you need to use your actions correctly. You do this by showing the actions of a contributor and a self manager. Listen’s to the others and contributor in sport. You need to be working hard for the future, working as a team, respect people and taking parts .Self manager’s are on time and on task and organised. You need to learn to take parts which means finishing your work on time. A S.A.M.S learner is a hard thinker and they have a big fat brain for founding out the questions .A person who is a thinker will be the smartest in the class and who works the hardest will be the smartest in his class too. A S.A.M.S learner is thinking all the time for being a famous person making his family proud. A thinker is a person with good behavior in the correct way. They do not talk much when they are learning they only talk when its time to talk they talk in lunch break morning tea. A manager is a self manager who works’s the hardest in the class. Self manager all ways listen’s to others. Self manager all ways Work’s the hardest. A self manager Work’s the neatest writing in the class. they have to be resilient and responsible.

Moon and Earth

It's really interesting to note that there are so many craters on the Moon while Earth has so few despite their clear proximity. Missions on and above the lunar surface revealed how Moon craters were formed by the constant bombardment of meteoroids and asteroids. It's therefore natural to expect the Earth to be exposed to the same kind of barrage. But why is the Earth spared from such bombardment? Actually, it isn't. Meteoroids, which are space projectiles having sizes between a speck of dust to a boulder, rain on the Earth every minute. Fortunately, our planet has a shield that protects us from them. Most meteoroids disintegrate in the atmosphere as they speed to the Earth's surface. Some of the larger ones even blow up. Although a few make it through, their numbers are nothing compared to the Moon's. Why? Because the Moon doesn't have an atmosphere. Its surface is extremely vulnerable to meteoroids, that even very small ones are able to take pot shots on it. This has been revealed from the Moon rocks collected by astronauts. The rocks were found to have tiny meteoroid-bombarded craters. Still, that doesn't account for the larger Moon craters. These great holes were formed due to asteroid (bodies larger than meteoroids but smaller than planets) impacts. The largest known crater on the Moon, the South Pole-Aitkin Basin, has a 2,240-km diameter and a 13-km depth. For comparison, the deepest point on Earth, Pacific Ocean's Challenger Deep, is only 11 km deep. Now, the Earth is not invulnerable to asteroid impacts. In fact, there's a theory that suggests the dinosaurs were wiped out when a big one hit the Earth around 65 million years ago. So if the lunar surface has so many asteroid-caused Moon craters, where are the Earth's? The atmosphere surely couldn't burn out and consume those big rocks. Apparently, the cavities caused by asteroid impacts on our planet may have been covered by erosion and active plate tectonics. The absences of these geological activities have allowed Moon craters to be well preserved. One crater has caught the attention of scientists eager to colonize the Moon. ESA's Smart-1, which crashed into the lunar surface in 2006, was able to capture an image of a crater that looked like the perfect spot for future settlement. Being near the Moon's North Pole, Crater Placket can receive a substantial amount of solar energy. It also has a relatively predictable temperature. An asteroid may not have wiped out the dinosaurs. We've got that story here in Universe Today. Want to know where the biggest crater is? Come October 9, 2009, LCROSS will perform a lunar impact. Find out which crater NASA has chosen for the impact. If you want to know more about the largest crater on the Moon, NASA's got the right stuff. There are some interesting episodes from Astronomy Cast that we'd like to recommend. on the Moon is 1,300 miles across. It is called the South Po e-Ai in because The Moon doesn't have an atmosphere

Volcano

Volcano I’m going to write about what volcano do and what is a volcano. A volcano is a hill or a mountain with an opening through Which lava, gas, and ash burst out from inside the earth into the surface? A volcano is a mountain or a hill that is made when magma from the center of the earth makes its way up to the surface of the earth making and opening in the mountain or hill. When the magma is in the magma chamber it boils up and shoots up a pipe in the center of the volcano. It erupts. Yes there are different types of volcanoes there are three types of volcanoes. The first is shield volcanoes, composite volcano, cinder cone volcanoes. When a volcano explosive lot of house get damage and they damage trees plants and land. You can found Igneous Rock in a volcano and magma or lava. A volcano is a mountain or hill that got a opening thought fill with red hottest magma. When a volcano explosive it starts making a big cloud of ashes in the sky.

I am

I am I am happy and silly. I wonder if I could be the richest kid in the world. I hear people cheering for me in sports. I see people hitting me in the clouds. I want to go back to the past so I want die. I am happy and silly. I pretend I am a hero. I feel happy when I score a goal in soccer. I touch my watch to wear it. I worry about my family. I cry ten seconds before I die. I am happy and silly. I understand three languages. I say hi to people that I know. I dream about playing with my friends. I try learning my basic facts. I hope I go to India to visit my family. I am happy and silly. By Irfan N

Chilean miners

Goals

Interplanetary Exploration

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Untitled

In mathematics we are learning time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock story

Hero